Crash under Fedora 17

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 02:28:44 PDT 2012

On 5 October 2012 12:19, Benjamin <nystire at gmail.com> wrote:
> Now I can't reproduce it. The only thing which has changed was that I added
> dive details (location, dive partners, cylinders, air and weight) to the
> various dives. Even reverting back to the copy of the original data isn't
> causing the crash.
>
> The only change which I made in the preferences was to change the weight
> from kg to pounds. Apart from that, everything is set to metric. Are there
> any settings which may have changed at the program level because of the
> additional data which I entered?

thats odd,
unfortunately its a bit hard to tell what exactly caused the crash.
to my knowledge gtk_tree_store_get_path() should be called indirectly
in multiple places.
but also, modifying data and settings could have indeed changed the behaviour.

if you can reproduce it again, somehow, try running the above gdb
commands to show us a backtrace.

thanks
lubomir