last call for patches

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri Oct 5 07:31:31 PDT 2012

I am planning to tag Suburface 2.0 this weekend. If you have code or
documentation that should go in 2.0, please send. My response time to
email will be a bit longer than usual as I am on a dive trip, but my
hope is that with the exception of Lubomir's latest changes most
everything has been pushed to master already.

Jacco, if you have documentation patches today or tomorrow I'll add them
to the tree, otherwise we'll update the documentation after the 2.0
release has gone out.

Thanks everyone - oh, and please test some more :-)