Crash under Fedora 17

Benjamin nystire at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 13:36:51 PDT 2012

Not much more, I'm afraid. I tried deleting the settings in .gconf . I
tried deleting the "default" xml file and loading a copy of the xml.
Nothing. The only thing I haven't tried is downloading the source on
another pc, building it there, importing the dives from my DC again and
then trying to use autogroup. I'll try that tomorrow morning. This is after
I reproduced it 4 times in a row this morning :S

Surely the fact that I'm running 64 bit wouldn't cause problems, right?
It's not THAT weird a configuration any more.