Subsurface 2.0 has been tagged

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Oct 7 14:01:01 PDT 2012

Henrik Brautaset Aronsen <subsurface at henrik.synth.no> writes:

> Den 07.10.12 16:08, skrev Henrik Brautaset Aronsen:
>> Den 07.10.12 15:44, skrev Dirk Hohndel:
>>> Hmm. Strange. All I can say is "it worked for me". I don't have access
>>> to the build machine until next weekend; it would suck not to have Mac
>>> binaries until then, but maybe that's what it is...
>>
>> Having the /opt/local prefix fixed the libdivecomputer link, but I'm
>> unable to solve the other problems. Dang.
>
> Solved most of the problems.  Only the font problem left now.  (see
> attached patch).

Cool. Thanks. Remind me what the font problem is?

Once pango was built with the integrated modules the fonts worked out of
the box for me...

When you install the DMG and run

open /Applications/Subsurface.app/Contents/MacOS/subsurface

do you get any warnings printed out? That's how I tracked down all the
other issues :-)