Subsurface 2.0 has been tagged

Henrik Brautaset Aronsen subsurface at henrik.synth.no
Sun Oct 7 23:04:37 PDT 2012

Den 07.10.12 23:01, skrev Dirk Hohndel:
> Cool. Thanks. Remind me what the font problem is?

Squares instead of fonts.  It's indeed a problem with pango.

Den 07.10.12 23:53, skrev Dirk Hohndel:
> Here's an interesting idea - just to get binaries up so we can announce
> things... can you take the RC1 DMG that I put on
> subsurface.hohndel.org/downloads, replace the actual subsurface binary
> and recreate a DMG from it (ideally one that contains your nice
> Read me first.txt)?
>
> That way we can investigate the bundle creating issue later.

Yeah, I thought about that.  The problem is, my MacPorts is built with
x86_64, while your libraries are i386.

I could switch, but MacPorts takes forever to build all dependencies.  I
might create a separate MacPorts installation for Subsurface with just
the required libraries, though.