Contribution: Translating into spanish

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Oct 9 06:48:36 PDT 2012

Bearsh <me at bearsh.org> writes:

> Am 09.10.2012 15:36, schrieb Henrik Brautaset Aronsen:
>> Den 23.09.12 00:03, skrev Miguel Labay Guerrero:
>>> Hello, I would like to contribute to this project by helping to
>>> translate subsurface into spanish. Please count on me for that if you
>>> don't have anyone that could help you with that.
>>
>> jnoel's one year old pull request [1] had a gettext patch and french
>> translation, but was never pulled or even commented on.  Maybe we should
>> try again?
>
> +1
>
> I can take care of the German (and Swiss-German ;)) translation

Are you afraid that my German is too rusty? :-)

Seriously, I think Linus and I will each have to contribute at least one
translation in order to make sure that this all works, the tools are
consistent, etc.

And I looked at something like Transifex as infrastructure to
crowdsource the translations.

My biggest question is the tooling inside the source tree and the one
time conversion to that...