Call for volunteers [was: Re: Localization]

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Oct 11 07:20:16 PDT 2012

"Lubomir I. Ivanov" <neolit123 at gmail.com> writes:

> will help with bulgarian when a get a minute.
> i also understand spoken russian/serbian/macedonian, but would prefer
> if someone else does these i.e. without the help of google-translate.

Having talked to a couple of people who run translations for other
projects, I learned that it is much easier to get corrections once you
have "first attempts" than to get people to do the first stab.

So please feel free to do languages you have some experience with, even
if you aren't a native speaker.

But one thing I especially look to you for is making sure that all this
works under Windows as well - especially given the encoding madness that
appears to be common there...