Call for volunteers [was: Re: Localization]

Andrea Spano andrea.spano at quantide.com
Thu Oct 11 07:24:29 PDT 2012

I'll do my best with Italian

A.

On 11 October 2012 16:20, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

> "Lubomir I. Ivanov" <neolit123 at gmail.com> writes:
>
> > will help with bulgarian when a get a minute.
> > i also understand spoken russian/serbian/macedonian, but would prefer
> > if someone else does these i.e. without the help of google-translate.
>
> Having talked to a couple of people who run translations for other
> projects, I learned that it is much easier to get corrections once you
> have "first attempts" than to get people to do the first stab.
>
> So please feel free to do languages you have some experience with, even
> if you aren't a native speaker.
>
> But one thing I especially look to you for is making sure that all this
> works under Windows as well - especially given the encoding madness that
> appears to be common there...
>
> /D

Andrea Spano'

Quantide s.r.l
+39 347 747 04 92.
andrea.spano at quantide.com <daniela.manzato at quantide.com>

This electronic mail transmission may contain confidential information
addressed only to the person (s) named. Any use, distribution, copyng or
disclosure by any other person and/or entities other than the intended
recipient is prohibited. If you received this transmission in error,
please inform the sender immediately and delete the material.