GTK and localization [Moved from the gtk-osx-users list]

Henrik Brautaset Aronsen subsurface at henrik.synth.no
Thu Oct 11 11:19:05 PDT 2012

Den 11.10.12 16:34, skrev Dirk Hohndel:
> Henrik, can you test what I pushed a few minutes ago and see if that
> works on your Mac with the Norwegian translations (you obviously need to
> edit your .po file, first)

Sure, it looks much better now.  There are still a couple of things that
aren't translated in either language, at least on my Mac:

* "n dives" in trip summary
* dates in trip summary
* mouseover labels on events in the dive profile
* Services/Hide/Hide Others/Quit in the application menu

Also, the "Help" menu usually contains a search field.  After
translation, it's empty.

Another thing: should we standardize on two-part language identifiers?
If so, nl.po should be nl_NL.po.