Call for volunteers [was: Re: Localization]

Ivan Habunek ivan.habunek at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 14:33:38 PDT 2012

On 11 October 2012 15:42, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
> Serbo-Croatian

I can do Croatian, and if I have the time, I'll adjust it for Serbian
too. They are quite similar, but separate lanugages.

There is one potential problem with Croatian, and that is gender. For
example, adjectives such as "average" are spelt differently, depending
on the noun that follows (and there's 3 genders, just for fun). So it
might be "prosječno" for duration, but "prosječna" for depth, etc.

I'll do the base translation just guessing which one to use, because
it's going to be much faster, and then have a look a the end result
and submit corrections. Is that OK with you?

Regards,
Ivan