windows issues with gettext

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 01:52:19 PDT 2012

On 16 October 2012 07:34, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
> I have a working installer (I believe). I pushed out a commit with the
> updated .nsi file and some explanations how to create the staging
> directory to use with it.
>
> And for easier testing, I'll upload an installer to
>
> http://subsurface.hohndel.org/subsurface-2.0.1-localized.exe
>
> Please everyone with a Windows installation that runs in one of our
> supported languages... give this a try and report back, how it works.

i've tried the installer and including the 'share' folder (with the
locale selection) seems to do the trick for gtk.
the "add", "delete" buttons are now localized.

attachment to this email is a patch that will add the removal of
'share / locale' subfolders and freetype-config in the uninstall.

i've also noticed that the 'packaging' folder is included as well,
only containing the 'share' subfolder and this is basically a copy of
the $INSTDIR\share.
not sure why that happens.

lubomir