Swedish, French, and Dutch translations need updates

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Oct 16 09:09:50 PDT 2012

Linus, Jacco, Pierre and Jean-Noël,

a quick look at the .po files seems to indicate that these three
translations haven't been updated since the last time we made
significant changes to the strings.

Please look for the translations marked as

#, fuzzy

like this:

#: statistics.c:162
#, fuzzy
msgctxt "Stats"
msgid " > Month"
msgstr ""
"Année\n"
" > Mois"

These are mostly texts that changed and now provide a context (the msgctxt)
and only single words (instead of the two lines combined, previously).

Please update the msgstr (it should be in one line, a single string
literal) and remove the "#, fuzzy" comment (as our tools currently
ignore translations that are marked fuzzy).

Thanks