Any known open issues? [was Re: Segmentation fault - location double click]

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Oct 16 13:19:47 PDT 2012

Ďoďo <dodo.sk at gmail.com> writes:

> I can confirm, the bug is fixed.

Excellent. Thanks for checking.

I think we are getting close (again).

Going through my inbox I can't seem to find any unresolevd bugs in
master. If you have reported something that isn't fixed, yet, or have
sent patches that I haven't applied, please respond here with a pointer
:-)

Are people actively testing this? Playing with the localizations
to get us better translations?

I'm still hoping to get a Signed-off version of the Italian translation.
I'll happily take any other translations that people may have been
working on.

I also know we still need to fix our process for building a Mac bundle
that is self-contained and works.

But other than that...?