Remaining translation issues [was Re: Any known open issues?]

Filippo filippom at
Thu Oct 18 05:27:30 PDT 2012

On Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 9:12 AM, Henrik Brautaset Aronsen
<subsurface at> wrote:
> Den 16.10.12 22:19, skrev Dirk Hohndel:
> If we don't manage to get hold of Andrea, maybe Filippo wants to do the
> Italian translation again from scratch?  Without looking at Andrea's
> translation at all, of course :)

In attachment Italian translation.

Signed-off-by: Filippo Moser <filippom at>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: it_IT.po
Type: application/octet-stream
Size: 18470 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <>

More information about the subsurface mailing list