Remaining translation issues [was Re: Any known open issues?]

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Oct 18 07:11:21 PDT 2012

On Oct 18, 2012, at 12:12 AM, Henrik Brautaset Aronsen wrote:

> (And if anyone knows a tiny bit Spanish, please please look at the Spanish translation.  It's utterly rubbish.)

We have this issue with several of the translations. Our resident Swedish speaker keeps mentioning that he doesn't like the Swedish translation ("Börk Börk Börk!").

I actually sent a Windows binary to a couple of folks in Germany to gain more feedback (and made a few changes in response) - so it may be that we will have to wait for real users to complain to get better translations.

My current plan is to wrap up 2.1 quickly (famous last words) as I have delayed this release for way too long (the initial goal had been late August, for those who can remember that far back…)