French translation update

Pierre-Yves Chibon pingou at pingoured.fr
Thu Oct 18 07:17:34 PDT 2012

On Thu, 2012-10-18 at 07:07 -0700, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> On Oct 18, 2012, at 12:23 AM, Pierre-Yves Chibon wrote:
> > I could also find a couple of problems:
> > - I seem to not be able to add equipment if I don't have a dive
> > Steps:
> > make clean && make
> > ./subsurface
> > Go to the Equipment tab
> > Click on 'Add' <nothing happens>
> > Log -> Add dive
> > <create dive>
> > Go to the Equipment tab
> > Click on 'Add' <window pop-up as expected>
>
> Think about this for a moment. We don't maintain equipment (as in "tracking the things that you own"). We track what tanks / gas / weight you were carrying (and in the case of gas, using) during a dive. So without a dive, what would adding equipment mean?

I agree on the idea, but then why do we offer the possibility to add
equipment outside the 'add dive' menu? (The answer being: for when you
add your dives from your computer)
I think that we should be able to add our equipment and then our dives
or first our dives and then our equipment.

Either this, or we should disable the button to show that it is not a
bug that nothing happens when we click on them.

Pierre