Swedish transaltion update and How to use locale?

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Thu Oct 18 13:58:34 PDT 2012

On Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 1:45 PM, Linus Torvalds

> This works for me on F17:
>
>     LANG=sv_SE.UTF-8 subsurface
>
> but it currently *only* works if you run it from the subsurface source
> directory (or, I guess, in /usr)

Oh, and ack on your fixes to the Swedish thing. I've never in my life
done any diving in Swedish, nor have I ever actually used a Swedish
locale on a computer, so I know neither diving terms nor computer
terms in Swedish. And with the sv_SE file being based on the sv_NO
one, some of the spelling was Norwegian, not Swedish (which explains
"Maksimum" etc), and the patch fixed at least some of those.

So Dirk, please just take the fixes from Johnny (or anybody else in
the future, for that matter).

                  Linus