Bug tracker

Pierre-Yves Chibon pingou at pingoured.fr
Fri Oct 19 00:19:02 PDT 2012

On Thu, 2012-10-18 at 14:46 -0700, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> After looking around a bit during a couple of sleepless nights I
> installed and configured Trac for Subsurface.
>
> http://trac.hohndel.org

Question: do we want to have ticket notifications on the list? Or maybe
on another list (read-only-archive private?)?

In a project I know, we had set-up ticket notifications on the
mailing-list but when spam started to attack our trac we had to remove
it, just keeping the main admins notified.

So having a read-only, archive private (to prevent spam from being
indexed by google via the archives), separate mailing list for the trac
notifications, would allow people to follow what's going on on the trac
without having to visit it every day or so and would allow a smaller
reaction time to spam tickets.

Pierre