please test these binaries

Ivan Habunek ivan.habunek at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 08:32:30 PDT 2012

On 19 October 2012 16:23, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
> This is localized? Any other people who tested this, maybe on an ancient
> version of Windows? Something like a 32bit WinXP (I used to have a
> netbook with that but the netbook appears to have died... display
> doesn't turn on when I turn on the power...)

I just made a fresh install of XP at work, and installed subsurace
2.1-rc2. The Croatian localization looks good, but I'm having problems
with some other symbols:
http://i.imgur.com/Cq6E9.png

Not sure what's causing the problem.

BTW; I'm not following all the talk on the mailing list. Is there a
way to switch to english when using Croatian locale? I still prefer
using english.

Regards,
Ivan