please test these binaries

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri Oct 19 08:37:09 PDT 2012

On Oct 19, 2012, at 8:32 AM, Ivan Habunek wrote:

> On 19 October 2012 16:23, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
>> This is localized? Any other people who tested this, maybe on an ancient
>> version of Windows? Something like a 32bit WinXP (I used to have a
>> netbook with that but the netbook appears to have died... display
>> doesn't turn on when I turn on the power...)
>
> I just made a fresh install of XP at work, and installed subsurace
> 2.1-rc2. The Croatian localization looks good, but I'm having problems
> with some other symbols:
> http://i.imgur.com/Cq6E9.png

You picked a font that doesn't have the UTF-8 star symbol that we are using.
Did you modify the default font? Can you try some other fonts to see if one of the installed fonts has these two characters?

> Not sure what's causing the problem.
>
> BTW; I'm not following all the talk on the mailing list. Is there a
> way to switch to english when using Croatian locale? I still prefer
> using english.

This has been suggested by a few people. We don't have this right now, but it's something we should add.

BTW: is "Buddy" the normal Cratian word for dive buddy? :-)