the meaning of the 4th entry in the list of weights

Henrik Brautaset Aronsen henrik at synth.no
Fri Oct 19 09:17:16 PDT 2012

Den 19.10.12 04:43, skrev Dirk Hohndel:
> While I was right about the correct solution, I decided to punt and
> switch this to "backplate weight" instead. It's the lazy way out - and
> it is the term I found most frequently on scuba sites.
>
> So there is a new term to translate. Sorry, guys.

Just to complicate things further:

We call the weight on the backplate "P-weight".  Also, we call the
weight inbetween the twins "V-weight" or "tailweight".  I believe those
are pretty common names, at least in Europe.  Maybe it's different in
the US?

Anyway, it's not something I'll demand having in Subsurface :)