please test these binaries

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri Oct 19 13:23:31 PDT 2012

"Lubomir I. Ivanov" <neolit123 at gmail.com> writes:

> On 19 October 2012 22:15, Lubomir I. Ivanov <neolit123 at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Instead I want to do this at runtime, depending on the OS. So for
>>> Windows XP only, basically. After all, it works fine on the OSs people
>>> are much more likely to run (XP is more than a decade old)
>>>

>> just send a couple of patches.
>> not sure if the "logic" is optimal.

I like the logic - but see my comment back on the patch email...

> oops, it works i've flipped the naming.
> subsurface_check_old_os() should return TRUE if old not. :\

Really? I think the current approach makes sense.
But maybe we should rename the whole thing to say

subsurface_feature_available(enum feature)

and then have it return TRUE if it is and FALSE otherwise.

First feature being UTF8_FONT_WITH_STARS

I haven't pushed your patches, yet.

Would you mind reworking them along those lines and resending?