tagging / releasing 2.1

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri Oct 19 21:12:52 PDT 2012

At this point I am hoping for lots more testing and maybe some more
translation updates (someone really needs to look at Spanish... PLEASE).

We have working and reasonably well tested Windows and Mac binaries.
I assume that we'll get Linux packages from all you quiet Linux
hackers.

We don't have updated documentation, but so be it.

My plans for the weekend are

- prepare the website
- create release notes / update the README
- tag 2.1
- built Mac and Windows binaries and make them available
- announce all of this

Let's see how far I get with these plans :-)