Translations, translations, translations

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Oct 21 01:39:41 PDT 2012

Unless someone finds a critical bug, I think that's what it boils down to: translations.

There have been a couple more .po file changes and (scarily) for some of those changes I tried to make adjustments in ALL of the .po files. But especially the texts for the events and for some of the errors from libdivecomputer.c are missing.

I have updated the Documentation (poorly) as well as the README (not much better). I improved the About dialog (I hope) and changed the menu entries to look more like the typical entries that people are used to (with "…" at the end indicating when they open another dialog).

I have bumped the version to 2.1-rc3 and uploaded new binaries for Windows and Mac.

All testing, any updates for translations would be extremely welcome.

My hope is that I can release this at some point on Sunday.