Statistics Notebook and dive numbering question

Amit Chaudhuri amit.k.chaudhuri at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 23:22:27 PDT 2012

Hi guys,

As you ponder this one, maybe consider this case.  I've not given it a lot
of thought but it reflects something I will likely hit in my usage.

I have two computers I'd like to use with subsurface.  I now use one as a
back up to the other.  The first one corresponds to my earliest dives as a
beginner.  The second has a few more facilities.

When running both with subsurface it would be nice to be able to treat them
in the following ways:

* show all dives sequentially numbered (e.g. in date order) // but what to
do about duplicates??
* show only computer1 dives sequentially numbered
* show only computer2.......

A scheme which supports these options (and an option to detect/suppress
duplicates) would be nice.

Regards,

Amit