Pull request related to translation marker

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 17:42:05 PDT 2012

On 27 October 2012 03:31, Stéphane Raimbault
<stephane.raimbault at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Lubomir,
>
> 2012/10/25 Lubomir I. Ivanov <neolit123 at gmail.com>:
>> On 25 October 2012 20:53, Stéphane Raimbault
>> <stephane.raimbault at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Stéphane Raimbault (2):
>>>       Don't mark for translation dev messages
>>>       Missing white-space in Select Events title
>>
>> re: Don't mark for translation dev messages
>>
>> i think folks have agreed for those to remain translated.
>> some .po files / translations already have them.
>>

> No one has reported the SelectEvents typo, doesn't it mean they approve it?
> When I open a file to translate, I try to reach 100% whatever it contains.

hello and thanks for the effort,

you should read what Dirk said on these matters as a reply to the PR.

1) Don't mark for translation dev messages
for this one people have agreed to translated the messages, so in
simple therms this patch is a "no-go".

2) Missing white-space in Select Events title
this one is a valid patch!
perhaps its best if you resend this one solo - either within a
separate pull request or as a single email to the mailing list.

to summarize only 2) is an acceptable patch, so please resend if possible. :-)

thanks
lubomir