Decimal values rounded on save

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 04:32:31 PDT 2012

On 3 September 2012 11:48, Ivan Habunek <ivan.habunek at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When I open a subsurface divelog and then save it without making any
> changes, all decimal values (depths, temperatures, etc) in the
> resulting file are rounded.
>
> Tested on windows xp and 7, using subsurface 1.2 and the latest build
> from https://github.com/neolit123/subsurface_win32 (dated 31.08). I
> suppose this might be a windows issue since nobody has reported it so
> far.
>
> To reproduce:
> 1. Download divelog from http://pastebin.com/hvP8Kx90
> 2. Open divelog in subsurface
> 3. Hit File > Save
>
> Expected:
> Divelog same as before
>
> Actual:
> Divelog changed and looks like this:
> http://pastebin.com/8jZapGYV

hmm that's odd,

it seems like that data is processed differently:
(attachment)

i will take try to find the cause later, but to my knowledge in regard
of the data, it should be mostly (apart from the configuration)
platform agnostic, which suggest a 3rd party library or a compiler
issue; i doubt the latter...

lubomir