pull-request: trip management, next try

Henrik Brautaset Aronsen subsurface at henrik.synth.no
Mon Sep 3 11:38:08 PDT 2012

At 03.09.12 20:27,  Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> So you run ./subsurface dives/test*.xml
> Then you remove dive 15 (the bottom dive in the third trip) from its trip
> You hit sort by date
> You remove dive 16 (which now is the top of the second trip) from its trip
>
> And then you get the crash above?
>
> For me (with the latest version as pushed an hour ago) this does not crash and in fact appears to give a correct and consistent dive list.
>
> Can you give me the exact command line and exact steps to reproduce, please?
> Can you make sure you pulled the latest version from the trip3 branch?

It looks like you only have to select dives 0-20:

1) ./subsurface dives/test[0-9].xml dives/test1[0-9].xml dives/test20.xml
2) Make sure Autogroup is checked
3) Remove dive #15 (15th test dive - trimix) from the list
4) Order by date
5) Remove dive #16 (16th test dive - temperatures) from the list
6) Big badaboom!

Henrik