Decimal values rounded on save

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Mon Sep 3 12:15:44 PDT 2012

On Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 12:05 PM, Lubomir I. Ivanov <neolit123 at gmail.com> wrote:
> ivan,
>
> i will update these zips at github once we have the change in the master branch.
> https://github.com/neolit123/subsurface_win32

Pushed out.

> perhaps i should add a "fixes" branch that will be technically
> unofficial, but may hold some temporary fixes...

I'm not necessarily always hugely responsive (travel, or just very
busy with the kernel) about all issues, but I suspect that stuff that
is really noticeable etc I respond to quickly enough that the "master"
branch is enough, and "fixes" wouldn't be necessary.

Now other branches might make more sense (ie for experimental stuff
etc), so I'm not against the idea in general, but I don't think issues
like this needs to be worried about,

         Linus