gtk import bug

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Sep 4 21:18:18 PDT 2012

On Sep 4, 2012, at 8:43 PM, Dirk Hohndel wrote:

> I guess I will have to bisect further back (but the libdivecomputer changes make that a /real/ pain). Any other brilliant suggestions?

I guess I failed. The VERY FIRST commit  that supports importing using a file select box (ac4e061bf202 from Oct 5 2011) already
causes the same crash on Ubuntu with two random XML files. Guess this wasn't tested much on Ubuntu 12.04 (which of course
was released 6 months after that commit)

So this is a much more fundamental issue.

Giving up for now.