working towards Subsurface 2.0

Pierre-Yves Chibon pingou at pingoured.fr
Thu Sep 6 14:52:22 PDT 2012

On Thu, 2012-09-06 at 12:57 -0700, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> - are there any contributors to Fedora / OpenSUSE / Debian / Ubuntu /
>   Gentoo or any other distribution here who'd be willing to shepherd
>   Subsurface packages into those?

I can help on this one for Fedora for both libdivecomputer and
subsurface. I can also help to get someone into the packager group if
you're interested in (co)maintaining it.
But I can already say that the reviewer will complain about the presence
of the -static sub-package containing the .la file.

Regards,
Pierre