working towards Subsurface 2.0

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 21:56:55 PDT 2012

On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 10:57 PM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

> - thorough testing of the latest version. Yes, we know about the strange
>  Gtk/pthreads bug on Ubuntu and MacOS. Are there other ways to get
>  Subsurface to crash or to do the wrong thing?

Seems that the last dive on selection does not get included to "Create
new trip above".

> - are there features that you are working on and would like to see
>   included in 2.0?

I have the yearly statistics feature currently pending. I should be
able to give it another shot and try to get the trip features
included. So we could get yearly and trip based statistics.

We had a discussion about displaying the statistics on the main
divelist but I doubt I'll be able to do that. I am totally clueless
with GUI stuff.

Do you want this included in subsurface? Should I go ahead and include
the trip stats?

miika