working towards Subsurface 2.0

Bearsh me at bearsh.org
Fri Sep 7 05:05:53 PDT 2012

Am 06.09.2012 21:57, schrieb Dirk Hohndel:
> - are there any contributors to Fedora / OpenSUSE / Debian / Ubuntu /
>   Gentoo or any other distribution here who'd be willing to shepherd
>   Subsurface packages into those?

the gentoo live ebuilds in my overlay still seem to work (also also
can't reproduce the gtk bug you mentioned in another thread...).
appending a version number (or date in case of ldc) there should not be
a problem. a can also open a new package request bug to get it in the
main gentoo tree.

/martin