Anyone working on equipment maintenance log feature?

Greg Suarez gpsuarez2512 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 14:48:42 PDT 2012

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone is working on an equipment maintenance log
feature?
For example when you last got a visual or hydrostatic test on your tank and
when your next maintenance should be scheduled.
I wrote an app for webos, yes I know bad call on that one, with this
feature and it was great to know when my tank, computer,
and regulators were last serviced and when the next service should be.

If no one is working on this I'll work on adding it to the project.

Thanks,

Greg