Anyone working on equipment maintenance log feature?

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri Sep 7 14:51:48 PDT 2012

Greg Suarez <gpsuarez2512 at gmail.com> writes:

> Hello,
>
> I was wondering if anyone is working on an equipment maintenance log
> feature?
> For example when you last got a visual or hydrostatic test on your tank and
> when your next maintenance should be scheduled.
> I wrote an app for webos, yes I know bad call on that one, with this
> feature and it was great to know when my tank, computer,
> and regulators were last serviced and when the next service should be.
>
> If no one is working on this I'll work on adding it to the project.

Subsurface currently doesn't even track "your" equipment. It is focused
on tracking dives (and as a side effect remembers the equipment used on
a dive, regardless whether it is yours or not).

This would definitely be an extension to subsurface that could live
under its own menu entry for people who would like to track this
information.