Bug or missing feature: Not all SAC values calculated after "Edit dives" / changing tank sizes

Lutz Vieweg lvml at 5t9.de
Sun Sep 9 19:46:52 PDT 2012

I'm currently at Curacao and while editing the dives of the last days,
I experienced the following issue:

I select the latest 10 dives. Using the right-click menu, I choose
"Edit dives". I click on the "unknown" cylinder, press "Edit", then
select the "12l 200bar" tank from the drop-down list and press ok.

Now I see SAC values only for the first and last of the selected dives.

When I click on one of the dives, I can see that the cylinder was
actually changed, but the SAC rate is not calculated unless I
explicitely change the tank again back-and-forth.

Is this a known issue?

Regards,

Lutz Vieweg