request for review and testing: default file name

Pierre-Yves Chibon pingou at pingoured.fr
Sun Sep 9 22:49:34 PDT 2012

On Sun, 2012-09-09 at 17:43 -0700, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> if filenames are given, everything is like today.

I was thinking that we got to be careful with this. At the moment I
guess most of us start subsurface from the cli just because we keep
editing and recompiling it.
But once it gets into the different repo, I suspect most user will start
it by clicking on the icon. So there will never be a filename given.
This means that switching from a dive database to another one will be
hard if we don't have a 'Close' option in the menu.

Note: I check the code to see if there was such addition to the menu but
I did not test/run it.

Regards,
Pierre