latest defaultfile branch

Henrik Brautaset Aronsen subsurface at henrik.synth.no
Thu Sep 13 23:13:08 PDT 2012

Den 12.09.12 01:28, skrev Dirk Hohndel:
> Can I please get some testing on Mac and Windows (and of course also
> Linux), and especially Henrik, can you verify that you can still see the
> bug that you reported (because either I don't understand the steps that
> you sent, or I'm seriously confused... it seems to work as expected
> here).

Hi Dirk.

I was finally able to test your changes.  (I've been busy!  I just did
my 200th dive *and* I've finished my Divemaster *and* I was at a two-day
conference with great food.  It was more like a food festival that
somehow included presentations and workshops.)

And I must say it all works great.  Thanks for implementing this!

Henrik