latest defaultfile branch

Jacco van Koll jacco.van.koll at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 11:40:29 PDT 2012

Dirk, Gents,

Attached is my last xml. Together with my latest pull (about 2 hours ago) I
see that:

- Minimum, Maximum and av. Temp = exactly the same
- Minimum, Maximum and av. SAC = exactly the same
- Min depth, Max depth, = exactly the same...

So, probably the interpretation of the XML is wrong somehow?

Regards,

Jacco van Koll