merged defaultfile and the other outstanding fixes

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Sep 18 04:10:19 PDT 2012

"Lubomir I. Ivanov" <neolit123 at gmail.com> writes:

> i guess these 3 patches (attachment) from the other thread are not worth it?

No, you should guess that I overlooked them when catching up on email.
They look fine and I'll deal with them...

> i can't really reproduce the bug even when installing random libraries
> on windows / linux,
> and without reproducing it there is no bug to search for...
>
> Miika can you send me in a zip your Ubuntu libs:
> /user/lib/libpthread*
> /user/lib/libglib-2*
> /user/lib/libgtk*

If you really want to help (and that would be extremely welcome), I was
able to reproduce it with a straight x86-64 install of Ubuntu 12.04
(updated to be current). You could do that in a VM or on a spare
machine.