merged defaultfile and the other outstanding fixes

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 12:26:43 PDT 2012

On 18 September 2012 06:23, Miika Turkia <miika.turkia at gmail.com> wrote:
> Second problem is gtk_tree_model_get in (at least) date_data_func as
> it returns always 0 for the DIVE_INDEX. As I mentioned earlier this is
> very strange. If I get the DIVE_INDEX twice on the same call to
> gtk_tree_model_get stored on different variables, one value is wrong
> one is correct. But this is all I have been able to figure out on this
> bug.

right, i finally understood what this one is about...
indeed this is strange and from what i've tried "idx" is always 0, but
only in "date_data_func".
also this only happens on ubuntu 12.04.

i think i've found a bug for all OS.
when there is only one dive in the log (or if we right click on dive
index = 0) -> "create new trip above" -> crash:
Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_tree_store_get_value: assertion `VALID_ITER
(iter, tree_store)' failed

^ looks like it cannot use the given iterator.

lubomir
--
lubomir