Incorrect tank info.

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Thu Sep 20 14:22:05 PDT 2012

On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 12:11 AM, Jef Driesen <jefdriesen at telenet.be> wrote:

> I would like to fix this issue before the 0.2.0 release. I have attached a
> work-in-progress patch that needs some testing. I think it's correct for the
> older generation models (Vyper 2, D9, etc), but I suspect that for the newer
> models (Helo2, D4i, D6i, D9tx, etc) the gas model byte is stored at a
> different offset.

I have a Vyper Air, but none of the dives on that computer are all
that interesting. No multi-cylinder dives, for example.

The patch doesn't seem to change anything for the dives I *do* have,
though, and I have do have a few Nitrox dives in there (9 out of the
32 dives it has in its memory are nitrox)

I also do have access to a HelO2, but no dives on it yet, so no data
to test with.

Anyway, your patch doesn't break the one (simple) case I can test. I'm
just trying to say that that doesn't necessarily mean much.

                Linus