once again, please test the latest master

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Sep 20 14:46:10 PDT 2012

"Lubomir I. Ivanov" <neolit123 at gmail.com> writes:

> on current master -  7e8a4760100ae091a569:
> when multiple dives are selected (say 3) and one of them gets deleted
> the remaining length remains 3 where the first dive on top gets
> selected instead.
>
> not sure if issue or not.

That definitely is not right. I just ran into this when playing with my
Mares Puck Air and downloaded dives from it.

BTW: does anyone know what the endless stream of "ascent" events on the
Mares are about? Thankfully I implemented filters for events a long time
ago - without those the divelog from the Puck Air would be completely
useless...