careful with the latest master and your 'real' dives

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Sep 20 15:16:55 PDT 2012

Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> writes:

> Something in the new time handling code wasn't as well tested as I hoped

Good job pointing fingers, dude. At the wrong guy.

It was my dive_trip_t change that caused this. Very odd I never noticed
when testing. save_trip() extracted the pointers to the dive_trip
structures from the GList - where they are stored as gpointers. So the
compiler didn't catch on to the fact that save_trip still assumed that
trips were stored as struct dive...

Oops.

Fix is pushed. But I'll do another run through the code to make sure
there aren't any more such "gems" hidden :-(