Incorrect tank info.

Ďoďo dodo.sk at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 12:09:16 PDT 2012

O.K. So with D6 last changes are reading air and nitrox  correctly.

However there is one more bug. I was editing then the old dives and
changed the Nitrox to air, finished the editing then clicked second
times O.K. and ... nothing was changed. If it is feature and not a
bug, then I should be informed that I can not change the mix of
computer red data.

thanks

Dodo