[PULL REQUEST] Delete multiple dives

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 08:35:42 PDT 2012

On 24 September 2012 16:13, Lubomir I. Ivanov <neolit123 at gmail.com> wrote:
> i think i have a slightly better solution i.e. calling
> update_trip_timestamp() only once.
> will give it a try later today and submit again.

thought about this a bit more and i don't think it will be possible to
call update_trip_timestamp() only once.
if the user wants to delete, say the last dive from 10 different trips
(which is currently quite possible), we still need to call
update_trip_timestamp() 10 times, since there are 10 trips to update.

latest proposal stands, i guess.
what can be optimized is to reduce the amount of calls to realloc(),
but allocating the buffer in chunks of n GtkTreeIter entries (e.g.
128), instead of incrementing by one each time. i'm going to leave
that for now, unless requested.

lubomir