Incorrect tank info.

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Mon Sep 24 11:11:09 PDT 2012

On Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 12:09 PM, Ďoďo <dodo.sk at gmail.com> wrote:
> O.K. So with D6 last changes are reading air and nitrox  correctly.
>
> However there is one more bug. I was editing then the old dives and
> changed the Nitrox to air, finished the editing then clicked second
> times O.K. and ... nothing was changed. If it is feature and not a
> bug, then I should be informed that I can not change the mix of
> computer red data.

That seems to be a bug.

It works if you go into the "Equipment" page for the dive, and edit
the cylinder information that way, but you're right, if you bring up
the "Edit dive" window, and then edit the cylinder information from
within that one, it doesn't do anything.

I'll look at it unless Dirk beats me to it,

               Linus