Incorrect tank info.

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Mon Sep 24 11:24:49 PDT 2012

On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 11:11 AM, Linus Torvalds

> It works if you go into the "Equipment" page for the dive, and edit
> the cylinder information that way, but you're right, if you bring up
> the "Edit dive" window, and then edit the cylinder information from
> within that one, it doesn't do anything.
>
> I'll look at it unless Dirk beats me to it,

Ahh. It's because cylinders_equal and copy_cylinders avoids
checking/copying the gasblen values on purpose.

The intent is to make sure that you can change the *type* of the
cylinder on multiple dives, while leaving the gas blend untouched.

But it does mean that you can't change the gas blend at all with the
"edit dive" interface.

Ho humm. I think we need to separate out the "master dive edit" case
vs the "other dive edits". Easy enough to do, I guess.

              Linus