towards 2.0

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Sep 26 07:11:12 PDT 2012

Hi everyone,

just checking in… I have been tardy committing pending changes as I was heads down finishing a feature that I personally care about quite a bit.
Native Uemis Zurich support will be landing in master today, as will all other outstanding changes (I still need to take another hard look at the delete dive patches).

Thank you, Jef, for releasing libdivecomputer 0.2 - this is what package builders should use for their packages.

Jacco, any news on the documentation?

Are there any other outstanding bugs that haven't been fixed, yet?

Thanks everyone for the support in getting this release out!