towards 2.0

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Sep 26 11:09:43 PDT 2012

Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> writes:

> Hi everyone,
>
> just checking in… I have been tardy committing pending changes as I
> was heads down finishing a feature that I personally care about quite
> a bit.  Native Uemis Zurich support will be landing in master today,
> as will all other outstanding changes (I still need to take another
> hard look at the delete dive patches).

Ok, all this has been merged and pushed.

Please go ahead and test. While the Uemis native support SHOULDN'T
impact anything else, I'm a bit nervous having added this so late. So
please really test especially downloading from other dive computers (as
that is the only shared code that this has touched).